Dear Wells County Chamber Members,
A lot has changed in our world in the past couple of months. Know that your team at the Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development have been working hard for you. As information changes often, we have been putting those sources together in this one stop information guide for you. The information included has changed with the new directives given on May 1, 2020.
Any updates we have been given are posted immediately on our Facebook page:
Please make sure you like our page so you are receiving those updates.
In this Business Resource Guide Updated-2 you will find:
Included in the packet you will now find:
- Back on Track Indiana the 5 Stages to Reopen
- Roadmap to a Health Reopening with Webinars for each sector of business
- Safety Guidelines for Reopening your business
- Webinars regarding Mental Health, Market Forecast, Giving Back, Ked Moser on Positivity, Online Marketing and more
- COVID-19 Notice for Business (feel free to print and replicate)
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS Sign (feel free to print and replicate)
- Important Link regarding SBA, CARES Act, and more
- Small Business Resources
Activities for the month of May are on a case by case basis.
As of May 11th our building will be open with restrictions to the public. Should you need any of us during this time, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know.
Blessings to all of you and stay safe!
Wells County Chamber of Commerce