Dear Wells County Chamber Members,
During this time of uncertainty we want to make sure you know We Are Here For YOU!
We have compiled this one-stop Business Resource Guide to give you important links to often asked questions and resources to help you through this transition in your business.
In this Business Resource Guide-7 you will find:
- What is an Essential Business?
- Small Business Resources including Health & Stats, HR Information, Communication & Security, Travel, Nonprofits
- SBA Resources and Important Links
- 8 Things Your Small Business Needs to Do during COVID-19
- Success During a Pandemic
- Chamber Member Restaurants Offering Curbside, Takeout and Delivery
- Chamber Member Retail and Service Businesses Patron Accommodations, Hours, and Information
Chamber Members are here to help one another in any way they possibly can. Thoughts could include Pierre’s Party and Tent Rental setting up tents for sanitation stations or social distancing during breaks, call our local restaurants for catering to your business if employees are unable to leave for lunch, or call Treeboy Productions to coordinate a quick video to promote your business. The ideas are endless. Call us and we can connect you.
This is an evolving situation and information and resources will be updated as soon as we can. Please continue to check our Facebook page for updates.
Upcoming events going into April are currently on hold as we get information. We will keep you updated as we know more.
As of March 25th our building will be closed and locked to the public. Our staff will be working remotely from home. Should you need any of us during this time, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know.
Blessings to all of you and stay safe!
Wells County Chamber of Commerce