Wells County is pleased to announce the COVID-19 Small Business Relief Grant Program to support Wells County’s small business community during the pandemic.
This program is designed to provide short-term gap funding for operating expenses our small businesses may be needing to remain open and maintain their staffing. Recipients are asked to help support our #ShopLocal #ShopWells initiatives after receiving funds as a way to give back.
- Must be a Wells County business with no more than 50 employees
- Must not be a non-for-profit organization
- Must be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Must qualify as a business or a group under the Local, State and Federal Objectives
- Documentation will be required with application submission
- Typical grant award will be up to $2,000, but higher amounts may be awarded depending on number of qualifying applications
Application must be submitted to Wells County by 4:30pm on July 24, 2020
Mail or Deliver applications to:
Wells County Area Plan Commission
223 W Washington St
Bluffton, IN 46714