Certified Nursing Assistant
- Follows established performance standard and performs duties per policies and procedures.
- Requests clarification and/or training for policies and procedures not understood.
- Assists new employees in following facility policies and procedures.
- Provides direct resident care as assigned, completing assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Identifies special resident problems and reports immediately to Charge Nurse.
- Identifies safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates immediate action.
- Provides resident care without violating the Residents’ Rights.
- Participates in monthly in-service programs to maintain certification with the ISDH Nurse Aide Registry.
- Demonstrates an attitude of cooperation and enthusiasm in resident care duties.
- Assumes responsibility for care of equipment and supplies within the facility.
- Assumes accountability for compliance to Federal, State, and Local regulations.
- Reports to Charge Nurse unusual problems or incidents, as well as failure of fellow employees to adhere to facility policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates consistent ability to work cooperatively with residents, families, and other staff members.
- Provides resident care, as outlined by the Charge Nurse or nursing supervisor.
- Reports changes in resident’s condition immediately to Charge Nurse.
- Performs all basic nursing skills, as learned in the training program, demonstrating knowledge and competency.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://lifeatheritage.hcshiring.com/jobs →