Website Park Center, Inc.
PARK CENTER, INC.
TITLE: A/D THERAPIST I
As a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team, provides a range of client care and community consultation and education services.
1. Provides a range of assessment, psychotherapeutic, and counseling services (e.g., individual, group, family, marital therapy, etc.) to multiple age (children, adolescents, adults, senior citizens) and needs (acute, chronically ill, substance abuse) groups receiving care through Park Center’s programs.
2. Develops and maintains consultative and liaison relationship with a range of caregivers, internal and external, (e.g., schools, social agencies, courts) in order to cultivate work relations, provide consultative services, promote the continuity of client care and/or the development of mental health prevention services. Serves as an informal Center representative to the general public, community groups, and referral sources.
3. Provides emergency services as required.
4. Regularly participates in clinical staffing conferences and coordinates treatment care plans to ensure the continuity of client care.
5. Maintains client care and other required documentation in accordance with Center policy and procedure.
6. Participates in supervision and educational activities to enhance professional and job-related skills as assigned.
7. Where qualified and under supervision of a licensed psychologist, selects and administers a variety of psychological tests.
8. Provides court testimony as required.
9. Assumes other appropriate duties as assigned.
Reports to: Department Manager
Position Group 8
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Masters degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related mental health field, with a minimum of six months post Masters experience. Licensed as LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC, and/or working towards licensure. Valid driver’s license.
To apply, contact:
Human Resources Specialist | Park Center, Inc | www.parkcenter.org
909 E. State Blvd Fort Wayne, IN 46805 | Administration Building
Phone: (260)481-2700 ext 2219 | Fax: (260)481-2706