Website Park Center, Inc.
PARK CENTER, INC
TITLE: A/D THERAPIST II
As a member of multidisciplinary treatment team, provides a full range of client care and community consultation and education services to adults.
1. Provides a full range of assessment, psychotherapeutic, counseling services to (e.g., individual, group, and family) to adults with multiple needs (acute, chronically ill, substance abuse) receiving care through Park Center’s programs. May handle more difficult cases.
2. Develops and maintains consultative and liaison relationships with a range of internal and external caregivers (e.g., probation officers, social agencies, courts) in order to cultivate work relations, provide consultative services, and promote the continuity of client care.
3. Provides emergency services as required.
4. Presents educational programs and workshops to community agencies.
5. Regularly participates in clinical staffing conferences and coordinates treatment care plans to ensure the continuity of client care.
6. Maintains client care and other required documentation in accordance with Center policy and procedures.
7. Participates in supervision and educational activities to enhance professional and job-related skills as assigned.
8. Provides court testimony as required.
9. Promotes the development of chemical dependency prevention services.
10. Serves as an informal Center representative to the general public, community groups, and referral sources.
11. Assumes other appropriate duties as assigned.
Reports to: Department Manager
Position Group 9
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Masters degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related mental health fiedl with two to three years post-masters work experience or a doctorate (Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D.) in psychology with one to two years post-doctoral experience. Licensed as LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC. Valid driver’s license.
To apply contact:
Human Resources Specialist | Park Center, Inc | www.parkcenter.org
909 E. State Blvd Fort Wayne, IN 46805 | Administration Building
Phone: (260)481-2700 ext 2219 | Fax: (260)481-2706