Website Valero Renewables
Valero Renewables is accepting applications for:
EXPERIENCE VALERO’S EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS!
Competitive Pay * Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (start day 1) * 7% 401(k) employer match * Discretionary Annual Bonus * 3% Discretionary Profit Sharing * Paid Vacation & Holidays * Company-Supplied Uniforms
- Reviews and prepares accounting documents and validations reviewed by or sent to the Plant Controller or Corporate (SAHQ). Completes activities necessary to calculate, process, post, verify, and maintain data for Valero Renewables working under the direction of the Plant Controller.
- Provides assistance to Plant Accountatns, other Associates in regards to auditing, budget reporting, and research activities such as performing month end accruals and reconciliations.
- Validates daily Ethanol and Feed Products loaded and daily Corn loads received.
- Performs weekly review and identification of errors with coding of cost elements in purchase orders or invoices.
- Assists with review of purchase order/purchase requisition data for accurate account or project assignments.
- Assists BSM or Plant Accountant with monthly and quarterly compliance checklist.
- Assists with state and governmental audits and data gathering as needed, such as for state grain audits, state DOT reviews, FRA and TTB visits or audits.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3 years of clerical accounting experience required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel) required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related technical degree is preferred.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing or grains handling environment preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.valero.com/careers →