Website Christian Care Retirement Community
Christian Care Retirement Community is looking for a full time bookkeeper to help with billing, payroll and other financial and clerical services in a timely and accurate manner. This position requires a high awareness for the little details and the ability to work as a team. If you are wanting to make a difference in the lives of others, come talk to us about how CCRC may be right for you!
Benefits of Christian Care:
- College Assistance (up to $1,600 annually)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance effective on the first day of full time employment
- PTO based on relevant years of experience
- Paid time off for major holidays
- Bonuses for perfect attendance
- 24/7 access to an onsite gym
- Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm schedule
- Two year Accounting degree or high school education with minimum of (1) year experience in general accounting.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, personnel, government agencies and the public.
- Clerical experience with working knowledge of administrative practices and procedures preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of office equipment including but not limited to computer, fax machine, copy machine, and postage meter.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, be very dependable and be a self-starter.
Essential Functions (Not all Inclusive):
- Accounts payable processing; preparing and mailing checks
- Accounts receivable; prepare and mail invoices to residents
- Posting Accounts receivable payments
- Maintain resident census
- Review and correct errors on payroll timecards for facility
- Government reporting
- Help with annual reviews
- Prepare and deposit funds; take mail to the post office
- Cover front desk over lunch or when receptionists are off
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com