Website Strick Trailers, LLC
Come join our ever growing team! Strick Trailers is looking for a creative and motivated Automation/Robotics Engineer that can assist in keeping us competitive in our respective markets, as well as drive innovation that ensures our position at the forefront of transportation equipment technology.
- Collaborate with departmental and plant leadership to determine existing and future automation/robotics capabilities
- Capable of understanding workflow and time study methods and how automation can be utilized to improve the overall manufacturing process
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to resolve issues, provide technical support, and ongoing equipment upkeep to maximize uptime
- Support existing automation/robotic technology with component hardware and software, and process upgrades
- Manage tooling and gauge design, drawings, and related tools/fixtures
- Prepare, organize, and update project documentation
- Develop project scope, feasibility, cost estimates, and schedules for assigned projects
- Assist in other areas/projects and duties as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, automation, robotics, or electrical engineering with programming experience, or demonstrated relevant skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Experience in a customized, mid-volume, manufacturing environment.
- Strong skill set with automation/robotics including troubleshooting, part feeding, PLC integration, pneumatics, welding, and fabrication
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on equipment trouble shooting skills
- Engineering theory, hand calculations, and strong understanding of blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and CAD software
- Able to exercise effective judgement, sensitivity, and creativity in order to adjust to changing needs and situations
- Able to prioritize workload and balance multiple projects concurrently
- Understanding of capitol expenditure budgeting and ROI calculations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org