Website HomeCourt Home Care
HomeCourt Home Care has recently moved to an expanded location in Bluffton and is seeking additional caregivers to work with seniors in Bluffton/Ossian/Wells County!
Proud to be Voted #1 in Home Health Services in 2019 & 2020 by Bluffton News Banner Readers! Come find out why we are a DIFFERENT kind of home care company!
- We are family owned & operated!
- Dedicated scheduling team to help you create your ideal schedule
- Experienced & dedicated Care Coordinator to support you in the field & provide any training or education needed!
- Our amazing caregivers help with activities in the home, including personal care assistance as well as homemaking help. No certification is required, but must be reliable and enjoy working with the elderly!
Routine duties include providing assistance with:
- Dressing & Grooming
- Toileting assistance
- Ambulation & Transfers
- Meal preparation
- Emotional support and motivation through conversation, encouragement, and recreational activities
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping – including changing of bed linens, vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, dishes, emptying wastebaskets and garbage, cleaning of bathroom and kitchen, etc.
- Grocery shopping, errands.
Competitive pay based on experience, including weekend bonus for Saturday & Sunday shifts! Full and Part time positions available. Our scheduling team will work with you to create your ideal schedule.
Pay range: $10.00-$11.00/hour. $2/hour bonus on Saturdays and Sundays.
Benefits: Employer matched 401(k), direct deposit, Paid Time Off, ongoing training and support, flexible schedule, optional weekends with bonus pay, local clients
HomeCourt Home Care is owned and operated by a local family who saw a need for high-quality home care for the aging people in this community. They also recognized the need for a company with the highest of customer service standards. They have built HomeCourt Home Care with the specific needs of this community in mind, and are constantly looking for ways to better serve you.
Each caregiver is meticulously screened and tested to our high standards. We take great pride in selecting the most compassionate and dedicated caregivers in the area. Our caregivers are trained to provide the highest quality in-home care. Our staff also receives training in dementia & Alzheimer’s care as well as continued support and education.
Our comprehensive hiring process includes a criminal background check, hands on skills assessments, and a written competency exam. When customizing your individual service plan, we will consider which of our qualified caregivers is best for you!
Sometimes the need for in-home care is planned for and anticipated; and sometimes it is an unexpected surprise. Whatever your situation may be, we are ready 24/7 to talk to you about how we can help. Once you have reached out to us, we will help guide you through the process step-by-step. We will visit you in the comfort of your home, at a time convenient for you, and draw up a plan individualized to your needs. We pride ourselves on unmatched customer service, and are confident you will see this in all aspects of HomeCourt Home Care.
To apply for this job please visit www.homecourthomecare.com%20or%20www.workathomecourt.com.