Job Description for CLIENT ACCOUNT & MARKETING MANAGER
As a member of The Wright Insurance Company family, you will have the opportunity to be part of the strongest line of defense against current and future risks for our clientele. You will strive to help our clients think differently about insurance by recognizing individuality, instilling confidence, and proving our dependability. You will be committed to building client relationships that are established in trust and accountability. You will continue our legacy of understanding that no matter how good our customer service or product offerings are, we must constantly strive towards perfection for our clientele.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with our clients to deliver solutions through quoting insurance policies and programs as well as issue resolution, ensuring client satisfaction in adherence to the company’s mission.
- Produce a successful environment by providing support to the Advisor and assisting with office operations including greeting visitors, answering phone calls and emails, scheduling meetings and appointments, maintaining and organizing files.
- Create strategic marketing plans which include advertising, promotions, public relations, social media, and developing / executing events.
- Assist in managing the content on our website and social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Organize, prioritize, and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High emotional intelligence with a desire to be proactive and the capacity to work independently and flexibly.
- Ability to work positively with others and listen / interact with a wide range of clients that have varying degrees of ability, social, and economic backgrounds in a courteous, professional manner.
- Trusted to handle sensitive information, have high accuracy in data entry, and use sound judgment.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure, sometimes with strict timelines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to promote and communicate the company’s mission and vision to clients.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Current and up-to-date Indiana Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Background in the insurance industry.
- Marketing and/or advertising skill set.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Maintain a positive public/professional profile at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Our promise of a great work/life balance
- Paid vacation / sick leave
- Potential for yearly bonus and company trips
- Negotiable pay based on level of experience
- The ability to create an office environment that works for YOU
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org