Website Helping Hands
Client Relations Coordinator- Bluffton and Montpelier Locations
Serve and increase number of women and their families at both Bluffton and Montpelier locations. Walk alongside women and their families in achieving abundant life through assessment, advocacy, education, goal setting, resource management, and faith-based services.
· Bridge the gap between the organization and clients; the “go to” person for client information and assessment of client’s needs, current and future.
· Create and implement stability in the assessment process of clients, maintain a follow through and follow up mindset, with the intent of increasing the number of women and families served.
· Assess, create, document, re-evaluate client cases (Individual Growth Plans, IGP), connecting clients to Helping Hands’ programs, services, and resources in the community. Provide case management.
· Serve as a liaison to agencies in the community to whom Helping Hands’ refers clients, and from whom Helping Hands receives clients; local schools; churches; health care agencies; for the purpose of building and maintaining these professional relationships and providing full-spectrum client care.
· Communicate client/volunteer needs and/or ideas to administrators.
· Keep accurate and timely records of all client contact, visits, assistance provided, etc.
Duties Unique to the position:
· Professional development: attend trainings, conferences, read materials, watch webinars to strive to stay current on methods to assist clients and better assess their needs.
· Plan, create, implement, and facilitate up to date faith-based curriculum in Helping Hands’ MomTime program.
· Adhere to Helping Hands communication plan in contacting all MomTime participants by following up with them, setting up one-on-one meetings, and providing substantive care to all women and children participating in the group.
· Maintain contact with all volunteers and MomTime coaches by providing resources, encouragement, and support to each volunteer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com