Website Christian Care
Cook Position Description
The purpose of the Wait Staff position is to prepare food in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Head Cook and/or Director of Food Services, to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties (not all encompassing):
- Prep and cook food in accordance with food safety, recipes and infection control guidelines
- Prepare and serve meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance and taste
- Ensure proper temperatures are being met and maintained
- Inspect diet trays to assure they are correct
- Ensure cleanliness of kitchen
- Ensure equipment is being used properly and is running correctly
- Be able to follow and execute a recipe.
- Function independently, have work flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively and harmoniously with residents, family members and other team members.
- Ability to communicate in English in writing and verbally with different levels of staff, residents and visitors.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, etc.
- Push, pull, lift of up to 50 lbs
- Consistent and regular attendance. May be required to work weekends, holidays and other shifts.
- Must be able to wear a mask at all times while working.
- Paid bi-weekly at $14.00/hour
- $2.00 shift differentials on second shift
- $1.00 shift differentials on weekend shifts
- Schedule: 7am-11pm or 6:00am-2:30pm
- Weekend and holiday hours are required
- Full Time team members are eligible for insurance, vacation time, 403(b) matching
- Part/Full Time team members are eligible for college assistance, perfect attendance and professional development bonuses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com