Website Forgotten Children Worldwide
Creative Design & Communications Director
The Creative Design & Communications Director (CDCD) reports to the Marketing Director and ultimately to the Executive Director. Team collaboration is valued.
The CDCD should:
- Be passionate about working for a Christ-centered organization dedicated to protecting, empowering and loving orphaned and vulnerable children around the globe.
- Be committed to the culture of the FCW team/family! Culture is a big deal to us. We work hard and play hard.
- Be excited about an opportunity to use one’s passion to make an impact for the Kingdom.
The Creative Communications Director is responsible for setting creative vision and brand identity for Forgotten Children Worldwide. This includes creating marketing materials (digital and print), videos, website pages/content, mass emails, and managing Forgotten Children Worldwide’s social media accounts.
Type of Position: Salary: 40 hours per week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and manage multifaceted marketing campaigns (collaborating with the Marketing Director)
- Video production/editing and photography
- Writing and editing
- Create and manage FCW marketing/promotional materials
- Inbound marketing management – oversee all social media, SEO, & more
- Outbound marketing management – email marketing, direct mail, all newsletters, blogs, radio ads
- Website and SEO management- create and update all content for the website.
- Media and public relations – press releases, etc.
- Expanding the marketing of FCW’s Child Sponsorship program (collaborating with the Marketing Director)
- Assist with direct mail letters
- Graphic design – marketing/promotional collateral, social media materials
- Event promotion and marketing
- 5 hours per week would be used to assist a different organization (Alive & Well) with design & communication needs. Their office is located within the Forgotten Children Worldwide building.
- Previous experience with marketing, video creation, public relations, social media and graphic design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Work independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated and able to determine creative marketing solutions without being micromanaged.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Experience writing web content and use of WordPress
- Familiarity with Constant Contact email marketing platform
Interested individuals should send their resumes to the Marketing director, Jeff Patterson, at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org