Job Posting – Director of Nursing
The Director of Nursing (DON) will perform a variety of duties, which support nursing operations with an emphasis on: quality resident care, excellent customer service, improving quality measures, and maintaining regulatory compliance. The DON is a member of the executive management team and reports directly to the Health Facility Administrator.
- Active Registered Nurse license
- Strong organizational
- Ability to build and maintain working
- Understand and interpret financial statements and
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to comprehend legal and regulatory
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, and emotionally upset individuals at varying
- Must be able to function
- Ability to function as a team leader and role model to team
- Clinical oversight of all residents.
- Work with clinicians and healthcare vendors.
- Assist with admissions, discharges and hospitalizations.
- Ensure resident care plans are updated and correct.
- Manage and maintain all nursing department policies and procedures.
- Enforce new or changed regulations for healthcare area.
- Provide backup assistant to the MDS coordinator.
- Become knowledgeable with the EMR and be available to help staff with questions.
- 90 day/annual evaluations for mid-level nursing positions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Salary, exempt
- Pay commensurate based upon experience and
- 40 hours per week with some overtime required on
- Monday – Friday, and as
- Paid time off for major
- Paid Time Off plus Personal Day and Birthday
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance available.
- 403B retirement plan with employer
- College Loan Assistance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com