Website Family Centered Services
Family Centered Services Our mission is to strengthen our community by empowering families and youth through services that educate and inspire. Position Title: Executive Director
Reports To: Board of Directors
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Non-Profit Management or a related field.
Position Objective: Administration and management of the agency including personnel, facilities, programming, establishing agency vision and direction / strategic planning.
Work Experience: – Supervisory and management experience, preferably with a non-profit agency
- Experience with program development and
- Experience securing funding sources and grant
Desired Strengths: – Knowledge and understanding of child abuse and neglect, culture of poverty, substance abuse, and other societal issues challenging families.
- Belief in the value of agency services offered to families and
- Operate with a strengths
- Clear oral and written communication
- Knowledge of agency programs and
- Excitement and willingness to engage the
Responsibilities: – Timely and thorough reporting to Board of Directors.
- Ensure implementation of local, state, and national policies and
- Management of day to day
- Oversight of income and expense of the
- Supervision of Program/Development Directors, Accountant/administrative
- Support Program and Development Directors in the following:
- Marketing agency programs and developing new
- Securing funding sources / writing
- Leading staff
- Generating documentation required by funders /
- Representing agency at state and local meetings and
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com