Website Imagine Early
Executive Director: Job Description
● Self-starter with exceptional organizational skills who takes initiative.
● Excellent interpersonal relationships and written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to multitask and maintain a flexible schedule.
● Ability to build professional relationships in the community and with participating partners.
● Ability to interpret data that can be communicated to the community in a meaningful way.
● Skills in data collection and analysis, project planning and evaluation.
● Ability to work with diverse groups.
● Professional demeanor.
● Proficiency with technological skills and software
● Builds relationships with stakeholders. Convene and collaborate with stakeholders to advance measurable early learning key indicators in our county. Strengthen the coalition
through additional community support and activities. Participates in social, chamber of commerce and related meetings in Adams and Wells counties to promote Imagine Early.
● Facilitates coalition & committees: Schedules meetings, invites participants, leads discussions, helps group with goal setting and strategy. Makes sure action items are
● Nurtures the provider network: Meets with existing providers individually and in group settings to offer support, share information, learn what providers need and share with
● Creates and communicates advocacy messaging: Creates and shares messaging to build awareness around child care needs. Speaks with service groups, media, and corporate
community and legislators about issues. Promotes the activities of the ECC via the web and social media.
● Fundraises: Participates in fundraising solicitations (grant applications, proposals, and personal visits) with coalition and committee leaders. Identifies potential funding
sources for both the coalition for operations and for providers to be able to seek training and growth capacity.
● Collaborates on a regional and state level. Participates with the Northeast Indiana Regional Early Child Care Coalition, as well as work with coalitions and early learning
advocates across Indiana.
● Identifies appropriate actions to move the mission forward. Be observant in the community and collaborate to move from discussion to action in order to meet the goals
of the coalition, including but not limited to barrier removal, capacity building and quality improvement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com