Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana
Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana is seeking a part-time Finance Specialist to assist the Director of Finance in recording and retrieving financial details including maintaining financial records, processing vendor invoices and payments, preparing cash and check deposits, developing and creating reports, and assisting in all Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana’s goals.
Reports to: Director of Finance
- Implement basic accounts payable duties including entering invoices and G/L account distributions
- Prepare A/P invoices for payment and mailing
- Manage, document, maintain, and input data for client assistance, verifying accuracy and preparing expense reimbursement
- Work closely with vendors in reconciling billing
- Create/prepare and maintain spreadsheets and data as required for reports, monthly, year-end and as needed.
- Assist in record keeping, documentation and other duties as needed for fundraising events.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance to assist in the implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters and agency goals.
- Plan, organize, and manage own workload to ensure all work is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- High School graduate, some college preferred
- Possess working knowledge of Accounts Payable and General Accounting processes
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Office, database entry and navigation, email and the internet
- Must have personal integrity and be able to maintain confidences
- Must possess critical thinking skills and ability to hold attention for detail
- Experience with Salesforce and general accounting software preferred
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Hans Sauder at firstname.lastname@example.org
by May 7, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com