- Essential Job Functions:
* Responsible for daily operations of production activities in a fast-paced warehouse.
* Plan and control operating costs and facility budgets.
* Maintain operational standards and must have the ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safe behaviors.
* Manage and maintain mandated sanitation standards.
* Ensure proper work methods are being followed to maximize productivity and performance.
* Monitor and meet all order accuracy requirements, maintaining a Customer 1st strategy that focuses on quality receiving and shipping of orders.
* Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accomodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, and influencing skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- 3-7 years supervision experience in Distribution
- Minimum Associate Degree
Outstanding Kroger Associate Benefit Plan Including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k Matching
- Paid vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Associate Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement
To Apply for this Opportunity:
Online applications: jobs.kroger.com & click on Logistics & Distribution jobs & search by location, Bluffton, IN 46714.
Questions – Call Peyton’s Staffing Center: 260-827-2108/827-2007
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.jobs.kroger.com →