Website Team Mantra Wear
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Bluffton, IN
As a Graphic Designer you will:
- Gather client design requirements to determine scope of work (colors, text style, layout, etc.) and translate into unique, design assets for print.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations and logos.
- Incorporate client change requests into final designs.
- Audit designs for errors before printing and publishing.
- Create work orders for each job, printing transparencies for each screen.
- Collaborate with TMW sales and production departments throughout design and production process.
- Assist with job board maintenance, updating with work order and job details as necessary.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to customers and contract printers when coordinating order details.
- Greet walk-in clients, assisting them with order pickups and general inquiries.
Top skills and traits we look for:
- Experience translating client needs into product illustrations and logo designs
- Proficient in design platforms including Adobe Illustrator, Corel, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of design and visual principles
- Team player mindset and willingness to adapt to business needs
- High attention to detail
- Warm and friendly personality
- 2 weeks of PTO and 6 paid holidays
- Flexible and alternative work schedule available
- Company 401k matching
- 30-40 hours a week (hours will likely vary week to week)
If you think this role would be a great fit for you, we’d love to chat! To apply, please send a resume and a design portfolio/examples of your work to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org