Website Christian Care Retirement Community
NEW JOB POSTING
The Health Facility Administrator is responsible for the operations of the skilled nursing facility, and residential (Assisted Living) facility. The HFA will perform a variety of duties, which support facility operations with an emphasis on: quality resident care, excellent customer service, improving quality measures, and maintaining regulatory compliance. This position is also responsible for coordinating work within assigned departments, managing vendor relationships, and ensuring strong financial outcomes for assigned business divisions. The Health Facility Administrator is a member of the executive management team and reports directly to the Executive Director.
Experience: At least three years of management experience. Experience within long-term care is preferred.
Education: High-School Diploma. Two or four year degree is preferred. Current healthcare facility administrator’s license is also preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational
- Ability to build and maintain working
- Understand and interpret financial statements and
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to comprehend legal and regulatory
- Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, and emotionally upset individuals at varying
- Must be able to function
- Ability to function as a team leader and role model to team
- Participates in senior management team, safety committee, Quality Assurance, and another assigned task force meetings on a regular
- Maintains membership in appropriate professional associations (local, state and national) to assure contact with educational opportunities, current developments, and new trends in geriatric
- Provides quarterly reports to the Board of Directors related to organizational ethics, compliance, and other relevant
Salary, exempt position.
Pay commensurate based upon experience and education.
40 hours per week (8AM-5PM) with some overtime required on occasion. Monday – Friday, and as needed.
Paid time off for major holidays.
Paid Time Off plus Personal Day and Birthday
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance available. 403B retirement plan with employer match.
College Loan Assistance
Please submit resume and cover letter to Katie Holloway, Human Resources Director (email@example.com).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org