Christian Care Retirement Community is looking for a Human Resources Generalist. We are looking for a team member that demonstrates excellent attendance, self-motivation and a friendly personality. This position is truly a one-of-a-kind way to form a bond with the residents here at Christian Care and be a part of a strong and close-knit team.
Benefits of Christian Care:
- College Assistance (up to $1,600 annually)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off shortly after starting
- Paid time off for major holidays
- Bonuses for perfect attendance
- 24/7 access to an onsite gym
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Pay rate starting at $16.00 and increases based on years of relevant experience
- High school education.
- One year of HR experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, personnel, government agencies and the public.
- Clerical experience with working knowledge of administrative practices and procedures preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of office equipment including but not limited to computer, fax machine, copy machine, and postage meter
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, be very dependable and be a self-starter.
Essential Functions (Not all Inclusive):
- Ensure job postings are up to date and accurate
- Review applicants and conduct or schedule interviews
- Make offers to selected candidates and notify those that were not selected
- Facilitate the onboarding process
- Ensure State regulations are met and maintained
- Notify Department Leaders when new team members are ready to start department specific training
- Ensure the Indiana Department of Health, Department of Labor, and Center for Disease Control requirements pertaining to HR are withheld
- Corrective Actions
- Track team member attendance records and issue corrective actions as necessary
- Work with the Human Resources Director as needed on other necessary corrective actions
- All other duties as assigned by the HR Director, Administrator and Executive Director
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com