Website The Literacy Alliance
The Literacy Alliance strives to end illiteracy by teaching adults through learning centers, literacy programs, and tutoring services that empower individuals to succeed at work, at home, and in the community.
To apply, email the following items in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover letter
• Answers to the following questions; please keep your responses to each question 300 words or less.
1. What do you know about/what excites you about The Literacy Alliance’s mission?
2. What experience or qualities do you feel make you a uniquely qualified match for this position?
3. Describe a time when you were responsible for multiple projects at once. How did you organize the tasks and make sure everything got done?
4. Describe a time when you saw a problem at work and created a solution for it.
View full job description(s) at Indiana Career Connect using the following Job Order number(s)…
JO#10318720 HSE Site Coordinator – Adams/Wells
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com