Website Peyton's Northern Distribution Center
At Kroger, we are looking for talented and engaged individuals with a passion to Feed the Human Spirit. We need individuals who will share in our goal to being friendly and caring, and to make sure that everything we do is Fresh for Everyone in our communities. Our employees are leaders who are committed to personifying Our Promise of Everyone Friendly and Caring, Everything Fresh, to Uplift in Every Way and to Improve Every Day.
The Peyton’s Northern Distribution Center, is a proud member of the nation-wide Kroger Family of Companies. We are currently looking for a Human Resource Administrative Support Personnel – 2nd Shift – to become a part of our Team. Peyton’s Northern Distribution Center is located in Bluffton Indiana. We are proud to be Wells County’s largest employer.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent health benefit package
- 401k/Roth Options
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays, health & wellness days, and personal days)
- Paid sick leave
- Employee discounts at Kroger and Kroger Banner stores
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts with cell phone providers, computer companies, travel organizations and more!
- Advancement potential in a fast-growing industry. Come for a job. Stay for a career.
Provide support for all areas of Human Resources. Must have the ability to develop and use collaborative skills to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and meet weekly deadlines.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
Perform the functions of the HR and Payroll Departments and provide support for all associates within the Distribution Center including, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide payroll and HR support to associates and the Corporate Logistics office
- Provide support for all Kroger HR systems
- Provide Leave of Absence support to associates
- Weekly payroll reporting to upper management
- Workers compensation reporting
- Logistics safety reporting
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills.
- Excellent PC skills including sound working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Mathematical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to exercise discretion and maintain confidentially
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit jobs.kroger.com.