Website www.christiancarerc.org www.christiancarerc.org
Scope of Position
The purpose of the Infection Prevention/Staff Development Coordinator is to ensure federal, state, and other governing entity regulations are being followed at Christian Care, and that team members maintain education standards, thus protecting the health of residents and team members.
- Valid, Free and Clear Indiana Nursing
- Experience in a long term care facility is
- 1-2 year’s experience with infection prevention and staff development is
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to observe, correct and educate team members on proper infection prevention regulations and
- Ability to plan and conduct training sessions for education
- Certified in TB education preferred
- Certified in CPR/first certification preferred
- Certified to conduct CNA classes preferred
- Possess a warm and welcoming personality to help promote the culture we strive for
- Highly organized
- Coordinate infection prevention education and training for team
- Conduct infection control
- Oversee COVID reporting and
- Attend weekly update calls from ISDH, CMS, CDC,
- Oversee vaccinations, testing, and contact
- Provide updates to family members & team members on required metrics each week and as needed.
- Oversee annual vaccinations for all residents and team
- Track illnesses among team members and residents.
- Participate in QAPI and the Safety
- Ensure all licensed team members are up to date on required certifications and licenses
- Assist with the new hire orientation and onboarding process
- Conduct educational meetings with team members as required
- Conduct CNA/QMA classes
- Participate in the nurse on call rotation
- All other duties as assigned. Position Details
- This full time position, primarily Monday – Friday however, weekend hours may be required.
- Most participate in the on-call rotation.
- New PTO policy allows for team members years of relevant and verifiable experience to count towards the PTO accrual rate, allowing for extra PTO!
- College Loan Assistance
- Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance, as well as a 403(b)
- 24/7 access to an on-site gym
Interested applicants should email resumes to Katie Holloway, HR Director, at email@example.com
260-565-3006 ext. 2121
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org