Website Inteva Products
- Safely Pull and Set Injection Mold Tools utilizing Overhead Crane, and Magnetic Platens, in a timely manner
- Select and Load New Programs in IMM
- Safely change EOAT’s and make adjustments when needed
- Safely Complete Color Changes within established scrap guidelines
- Safely Maintain injection mold tools by completing Tool PM’s in a timely manner
- Set up and operate IMM/Tool and all auxiliary equipment
- Select and load programs and manipulate IMM Robot.
- Maintain proper material at IMM
- Fill out all Required Process paperwork daily
- Keep area Clean
Reliable (comes to work every day)
Accountable for own actions
Eager to learn
Works well with others
Basic Math Skills
Experience in Same or similar position
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
To apply for this job please visit lnkd.in.