Website Valero Renewables
Valero Renewables is accepting applications for MANAGER MAINTENANCE at its Ethanol Plant located in Bluffton, IN
Experience Valero’s Exceptional Benefits!
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage (start day 1)
- 7% 401(k) Employer Match
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 3% Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair, or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Participates in setting objectives, plan development and performance review of plant performance, as a member of the Plant Leadership Team.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the ethanol industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Supervises plant maintenance personnel.
- Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Coordinates activities with other departments.
- Acts as a lead for turnaround planning activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Engineering preferred.
- Ten years of experience in the maintenance and/or operation of a process manufacturing facility.
- Supervisory experience required.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY TO: www.valero.com/careers
Valero Renewables is the ethanol segment of Valero Energy, currently ranked No. 32 on the Fortune 500 list and a six-time Civic 50 winner of America’s most community-minded companies. Valero is the first traditional refiner to enter large-scale ethanol production.
EO/AA Employer including W/M/Disability/Vets/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit www.valero.com.