Website UTZ Quality Foods
Are you a loyal, career driven, and customer focused professional in search of a company with shared goals to help you succeed? If so, Utz is currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to work at our Bluffton, IN facility.
The primary responsibility of this position requires the individual to support the production efforts of the plant by performing tasks related to the repair, construction and preventative maintenance of all equipment, buildings and grounds. The Maintenance Mechanic will ensure Plant equipment is free of any safety hazards and operating according to manufacturer standards. The willingness and ability to workM is required.
- Installs, repairs and properly maintains all equipment to ensure efficient operations and safe working conditions. Responds to requests for equipment maintenance/modification for safety related issues.
- Conducts daily inspections throughout the Plant as directed to check production and operation of all primary equipment. Conducts periodic inspections of non-production equipment including HVAC, battery-powered equipment, and building structures to ensure proper and safe working conditions.
- Completes preventative maintenance on equipment according to established Preventative Maintenance Program. Communicates issues found during PM to Maintenance Manager for resolution.
- Disables equipment found to be an immediate safety hazards and communicates with Shift/Plant Management and Maintenance Manager.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.