Website Valero Renewables
Valero Renewables is accepting applications for
EXPERIENCE VALERO’S EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS!
Competitive Pay * Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (start day 1) * 7% 401(k) Employer Match * Dicretionary Annual Bonus * 3% Discretionary Profit Sharing * Paid Vacation & Holidays * Company-Supplied Uniforms
- Participates in plant maintenance program.
- Repairs or replaces equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
- Communicates directly with production and shipping/receiving department to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Works with engineering department, external contractors and vendors to implement installation of new equipment or systems.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting of maintenance-related issues.
- Works a schedule that occasionally requires overtime or call-in as required.
- Participates in plant turn-arounds.
- Participates in Health, Safety, and Environmental programs.
- Completes work orders as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years’ experience in maintenance or repair of industrial equipment (pumps, valves, compressors, conveying equipment, etc.) required.
- Welding experience on carbon/stainless steel preferred.
- Experience in the maintenance functions of dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
- Experience in the use of hand and power tools preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.valero.com/careers →