Website Valero Renewables
Valero Renewables is accepting applications for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at its Ethanol Plant located in Bluffton, IN
Experience Valero’s Exceptional Benefits!
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Visions Coverage (start day 1)
- 7% 401(k) Employer Match
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 3% Discretionary Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Company-Supplied Uniforms
- Participates in plant maintenance program.
- Repairs or replaces equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
- Communicates directly with production and shipping/receiving department to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Works with engineering department, external contractors and vendors to implement installation of new equipment or systems.
- Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting of maintenance-related issues.
- Works a schedule that occasionally requires overtime or call-in as required.
- Participates in plant turn-arounds.
- Participates in Health, Safety, and Environmental programs.
- Completes work orders as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two years’ experience in maintenance or repair of industrial equipment (pumps, valves, compressors, conveying equipment, etc.) required.
- Welding experience on carbon/stainless steel preferred.
- Experience in the maintenance functions of dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
- Experience in the use of hand and power tools preferred.
Qualified Applicants should apply to: www.valero.com/careers
Valero Renewables is the ethanol segment of Valero Energy, currently ranked No. 24 on the Fortune 500 list and a six-time Civic 50 winner of America’s most community-minded companies. Valero is the first traditional refiner to enter large-scale ethanol production.
EO/AA Employer W/M/Disability/Vets/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit www.valero.com.