Manufacturing Engineering Manager-Inteva Products, Bluffton, Indiana
- Develop Capable and Lean Manufacturing Systems, following Inteva procedures
- Establish common, lean, ME, and maintenance organization to support 3 shifts
- Execute ME and Maintenance tasks to support flawless launches per PDP; to include MSD, OSD, and ZDL processes
- Establish, communicate, and track department performance to plant performance – align metrics
- Identify issues and continually improve the robustness of all manufacturing processes and equipment
- Create developmental objectives and plant aligned goals for each employee per Inteva PMA process
- Use professional and technical problem solving tools and be able to coach ME and Maintenance teams
- Identify and transfer lessons learned and global standards
- Institutionalize best practices
- Lead Plant Maintenance function on all 3 shifts and align with all plant performance metrics
- Manage capital spending for new tools and equipment
- Meet the Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance plant budget
- Coach, Train, and Develop the Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance team
- Maintain 5S standards in a safe and professional work environment
- Ensure compliance to TS 16949; participate in Staff layered audits
- Support Inteva policies and initiatives
Job Qualifications (Required/Preferred)
- Experience in paced ergonomically designed assembly processes and sequenced supply of assemblies with a high amount of variation in optional build content. Experience in automated control systems and automated component testing. Prior experience in leadership position and development of employees. Superior problem-solving capability.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, industrial, etc) required.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.