Sprunger & Sprunger
Sprunger and Sprunger is seeking a passionate, savvy, and driven individual for the role of Marketing Director. This position will play an important role in developing the integrated marketing initiatives at Sprunger and Sprunger to drive demand and build brand awareness. The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing content plans and facilitating various marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement the company’s brand strategy
- Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
- Develop and implement marketing plans for multiple locations, attorneys and Sprunger Title
- Manage marketing budgets
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team
Media and Advertising:
- Design and coordinate the content of an advertising campaign to ensure it meets the needs of the target audience
- Collaborate with Attorneys to determine the goals of advertising projects and strategizing plans to meet those goals
- Consistently managing and overseeing advertising campaigns to ensure they’re engaging potential clients and bringing in results
- Analyzing results from each campaign to determine what was successful and what to improve for the next campaign
- Lead brainstorming sessions with team members to cultivate ideas for new advertising campaign concepts, including content and design elements
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Oversee, update and operate the company’s website
- Manage the content of the website and affiliated sites to ensure they are current, dynamic, and relevant
- Generate monthly reports using Google Analytics
- Design, build and maintain a social media presence.
- Oversee Google My Business online and increase GMB presence and reviews
- Collaborate with internal or external teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms.
- Produce photography in various methods
- Deliver final product to various sources including internal and external customers, media, graphic designers, and corporate communications.
- Perform retouching and image adjustments after shoots.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venues
- Plan event details and aspects, including seating, dining, and guests
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and resolve any problems that might occur
- Ability to lead groups and be decisive
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of content planning and organizing marketing plans
- Proficient with design software including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Degree focus on marketing or a related field preferred.
Experience: 3-5+ years of direct work experience in marketing or digital content planning.
Systems: Gmail, WordPress, Google Docs, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Location: Berne, Indiana
Please send resumé, cover letter, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com