Marketing Director Job Description
The Marketing Director reports to the Executive Director and works in close cooperation with the Development Director and the team at large. Team collaboration is valued.
The Marketing Director should:
- Be a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ; a genuine, obedient, intentional disciple of Jesus Christ
- Be fully committed to their spouse and family, as applicable.
- Be committed to the culture of the FCW team/family! Culture is a big deal to us. We work hard and play hard.
- Be excited about an opportunity to use one’s passion to make an impact for the Kingdom.
The Marketing Director is responsible for FCW’s marketing, advertising/public relations functions, providing strategic leadership, and setting creative vision and brand identity.
Type of Position: Salary: 40 hours per week. It is understood that the exact job description will be designed around the individual. No one person can do everything listed below.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all marketing campaigns & initiatives for the organization
- Oversee donor care experience
- Development of multi-channel marketing plans, utilizing traditions & digital media
- Perform market research locally & in potential markets to better identify target audiences and needs
- Develop innovative ways to reach target demographics
- Perform research on trends and create projects to bring in new revenue
- Oversee Annual Benefit & Golf Benefit (working with volunteer team) including assisting with obtaining sponsorships.
- Manage marketing budget
- Analyze and measure the progress towards fundraising goals/campaigns
- Monitor website & donor experience to ensure there are no issues, while also improving the donor experience.
- Import donor emails & info into email software
- Create adoption sheets based on projects approved by the PMT
- Create and manage FCW marketing/promotional materials
- Inbound marketing management – oversee all social media, SEO, & more
- Outbound marketing management – email marketing, direct mail, all newsletters, blogs, radio ads
- Website and SEO management- create and update all content for the website.
- Manage FCW’s Google AdWords account – Feed content to content creation company, Nonprofit Megaphone
- Media and public relations – press releases, etc.
- Expanding the marketing of FCW’s Child Sponsorship program (including obtaining and nurturing Kipindi Mpito Scholarships)
- Periodically Represent FCW in local churches/groups
- Graphic design – marketing/promotional collateral, social media materials
- Previous experience in marketing, video creation, public relations, social media and graphic design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Work independently and within a team.
- Self-motivated and able to determine creative marketing solutions without being micromanaged.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Creative Suite design software (Illustrator, Photoshop and/or InDesign)
- Experience writing web content and use of WordPress
- Familiarity with Constant Contact
- Experience with CRM tools is preferred
- Video production/editing and photography is an additional bonus.
Interested individuals should send their resumes to the executive director, Matt Hartsell, at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org