Website Pena's Mechanical Contractors
Peña’s Mechanical Contractors is a family owned industrial mechanical contractor doing business in Northeast Indiana for over 18 years. Peña’s Mechanical Contractors was built on the principles of excellent client service, quality of work while maintaining a team approach for our work environment.
By staying true to our principles of quality and professionalism, we have developed a reputation as a firm in which clients can trust.
Salary based on experience ($18-$27/hr)
• Relevant experience with at least 2 years in the millwright trade. (Rigging, equipment moving, motor/gearbox alignment, shiv and belt alignment, welding, equipment moving and setting)
• Equipment operations include: Forklift, fixed cab crane, & aerial lift.
• Blueprint reading proficiency a plus (structural & general fabrication drawings)
• Responsible, detail oriented, critical thinking ability and proactive in approach to problem solving.
• Personal attributes: Motivated self-starter, able to understand project scope and lead a crew to success regarding safety, quality, project timing, cleanliness, completeness, and budget.
• Maintain and update construction documentation, daily reports, and site pics and safety protocols for each site.
• Work closely with customers, Peña’s Project Managers, Owners and Office Staff to oversee projects.
Peña’s offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Medical, dental, vision, long term disability, short term disability, IRA + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off and paid holidays. Crew leads are provided with a service vehicle and fleet card.
To apply for this job please visit www.penamechanical.com.