Affolder Implement Sales, Inc
Contact: Chris Osterloh at email@example.com
Provides customer service in regards to the ordering, receiving, and sale of parts and accessories Affolders’ represent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Satisfy customer needs in regards to parts.
- Keep accurate levels of inventory.
- Assist service technicians with parts needed.
- Maintains the parts area, keeping things organized and clean.
- Assist in accomplishing the department’s goals by recognizing potential opportunities.
- Participate in all training and development.
- Experience in a prior parts position is preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills including strong verbal, good non-verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Salary and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) Plan
Job Location: Berne, Indiana
Job Category: Farm-Parts
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Minimum Education Required: High School
Pay Rate: Hourly
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org