|POSITION TITLE||Process Engineer|
|HR REP INFORMATION|
|NAME: Donna Coble||EMAIL: email@example.com|
|· Optimize Injection Molding Process
· Create and optimize Injection Molding Machine Part Un-Loader Programs
· Provide equipment, tooling and process knowledge to produce automotive injection molded parts.
· Responsible to develop, maintain and improve injection molding processes.
· Coordinate internal activities related to molding in the plant to include preventative maintenance plans, spare parts setup and support PFMEA development.
· Provide feedback to tooling engineers and PDTs (Product Development Teams) of issues detected in the molding process.
· Train/Mentor molding technicians / trades with equipment and processes related to injection molding
· Create detailed job instructions, Process monitor sheets
|JOB QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED/PREFERRED)|
· Experience with Injection Molding Process, Hot Runner Tools, Mold Temperature Control Units, Part Unload Robots/Programming, Valve Gated Injection Molding, (Minimum 5 years)
• Systematic molding troubleshooting skills
· Good comprehension / troubleshooting skills with Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
· Ability to read 2 and 3D designs
· Competent with computer programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Effective problem solving skill
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to manage multiple tasks under demanding situations.
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
· Familiarity with Failure Mode and Effects Analysis implementation
· Ability to work with automated equipment / robots – process development / troubleshooting
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering preferred. High school diploma with 5 years’ of experience requiredHigh School Diploma (required) Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org