Website Valero Renewables
Valero Renewables is accepting applications for
Experience Valero’s Exceptional Benefits!
*Competitive Pay * Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage (start day 1) * 7% 401(K) employer match * Discretionary Annual Bonus * 3% Discretionary profit sharing * Paid vacation & Holidays * Company-Supplied Uniforms
*Responsible for the operation of the plant.
* Monitors and controls plant operations, which includes reviewing production and quality, aniticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
* Participates in all health, safety, and environmental programs.
* Position requires working a 12-hour rotating shift.
* Participates in plant maintenance, such as performing preventative maintenance as required, assisting maintenance technicians in performing needed repairs, diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
*High school diploma or GED required.
* Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.valero.com/careers →