Utz Quality Foods is currently seeking a Production Support Coordinator for our Bluffton, Indiana manufacturing facility. This candidate will be responsible for coordinating support task related to operations in their organization. Will oversee task and training to completion and will report their progress to the Production Support Manager. The Production Support Coordinator supports all production and operational functions with expert administrative support to the entire production team. This role is also responsible for improving the skills and techniques of employees within the company. The PSC will also coordinate company meetings and organization events. As the PSC, this position will work Monday – Friday from 8:00-5:00pm and must remain flexible and willing to work to meet training and instructional needs on all shifts as needed. The Production Support Coordinator will report directly to the Production Support Manager.
Production Support Coordinator:
- Assist members of the leadership team in matters that require special handling. Assist the functional areas by utilizing excellent process knowledge and strong administrative/clerical skills.
- Assist with new program implementations and provide training when needed to the production team.
- Liaison with the corporate IT department to provide computer, technology, and equipment support when needed.
- Oversees company copier systems, retrieves mail, and distributes daily.
- Oversees office and kitchen supplies and aids when visitors are scheduled at the facility. Will set up meeting rooms as needed to accommodate guests.
- Assist in maintaining informational boards and slideshows throughout the facility by posting relevant and urgent information as requested by the leadership team.
- Assist employees with ordering of Utz Gear
- Works actively in D365 to investigate discrepancies and to track data.
- Works actively with RedZone, setting up new employees, new items and training of new users.
- Assists with the training program for associates, maintain current training agendas and work instructions.
- Work Closely with the CI and leadership team to establish and implement continuous improvement concepts.
- Ensure plant activities adhere to CI standards i.e., material flow, set up reduction, 6S and workplace organization, communication cells, TPM, etc.
- Develop and deliver presentations and conduct training courses associated to process improvement.
- Work with Area Managers/supervisors regarding process improvement opportunities within their facility
- Integration of CI methodology/principles with other improvement initiatives. Safe Quality Food, and Safety.
Utz Quality Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diverse skills, perspectives and ideas and remain committed to having our team of associates grow personally and professionally throughout their careers. If you know of anyone who may be interested and has the applicable skills necessary, please have them apply online at www.utzcareers.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.utzcareers.com.