Website Park Center, Inc
PARK CENTER, INC.
TITLE: RECOVERY SPECIALIST III Bluffton or Decatur
With general supervision, provides a range of services including monitoring and supportive intervention to Park Center clients.
1. Provides supportive intervention and goal directed services for child & adult clients receiving care through Park Center. May provide case management services to clients with very complex needs and assist other Recovery Specialists with complex cases.
2. Has developed and maintains liaison relationships with other internal and external caregivers (e.g., DPW, other social agencies, etc.) to coordinate client care services.
3. Coordinates the development of treatment plans for assigned clients; reviews and updates plan, as appropriate.
4. Facilitates recovery oriented skill building groups.
5. Conducts home visits, provides transportation services, and monitors client’s living environments, as required, and assists with emergency situations.
6. May act as representative payee for assigned clients.
7. Independently schedules and coordinates referral services for assigned clients with other Center personnel and community resources, as appropriate.
8. Regularly participates in clinical staffing conferences and the development of treatment care plans to ensure continuity of client care.
9. Maintains client care and required documentation in accordance with Center policy and procedures.
10. Serves as an informal Center representative to the public, community groups, and referral sources.
11. Participates in educational activities to enhance professional and job-related skills as assigned.
12. Assumes other appropriate duties as assigned.
Reports to: Department Manager
Position Group 8
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Associates degree in a mental health field with three years experience. Bachelors degree in a mental health field with two to three years experience. Masters degree in a mental health field with six to twelve months experience. Any bachelors degree with three years related experience or any masters degree with two and a half years related experience. Valid Indiana driver’s license.
Please contact below to apply:
Human Resources Specialist | Park Center, Inc | www.parkcenter.org
909 E. State Blvd Fort Wayne, IN 46805 | Administration Building
Phone: (260)481-2700 ext 2219 | Fax: (260)481-2706