Residential Services Coordinator
CCRC is looking for a nurse with management experience to join our team as the Residential Services Coordinator. This position plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates all health service functions for the Assisted and Independent Living residents. This position is responsible for ensuring the delivery of the highest quality of care to the residents in an effective and timely manner, while maintaining compliance with applicable regulations and professional standards of nursing practice.
- Must possess a free and clear nursing license in the state of Indiana
- Free and clear background check
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- 1+ years of experience in senior living
- Communicate effectively and maintain good working relations with personnel in all facility departments, other health-related individuals, and community agency personnel.
- Supervisory experience in the care of older adults and knowledge of Indiana Residential Care Facility rules are desirable.
- Participates in surveys conducted by authorized state agencies. Assists in preparation of written corrective action plans to state deficiencies.
- Manage, lease, and coordinate renovations of apartments.
- Participates in admission / discharge planning meetings.
- In collaboration with the Administrator and the Medical Director, implements, enforces, and periodically updates written policies and procedures concerning resident assessment and care, admission/discharge planning, physician and nursing services, and the administration, storage, and control of medications and supplies.
- Oversees compliance with all applicable licensure regulations relative to Residential Services.
- Coordinates the staffing schedule to ensure proper coverage
- Participates in the Assisted Living On Call schedule
- All other duties as assigned
- Full Time, typically Monday – Friday however, some weekend and evening hours may be required. Two days a week will be working on the cart as a nurse, with three office days. One of the floor days may be served in health care.
- Will participate in the on-call rotation.
- PTO with accrual rate based on your previous years of experience
- Health, vision, dental, life insurance, 403(b) matching
- 24/7 access to on campus gym
- College loan assistance available to help pay off college loans
- Join a faith-based organization that truly values teamwork, trust, respect and providing the best care possible to our residents!
To apply, contact Katie Holloway, HR Director
260-565-3006 ext. 2121
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com