Service Manager Description
Affolder Implement Sales is seeking an experienced commercial equipment service manager to join our team. The service manager is responsible for ensuring that customer’s needs are being satisfied along with oversight of our service technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver prompt, professional solutions to
customer inquiries in-store, over the phone, and through email.
- Provide customers with product information,
accurate quotes, estimated time of job completion, product recommendations, and
- Working to meet immediate goals of customer
inquiries while organizing service jobs to ensure on time completion.
- Assist service technicians with questions or
needs pertaining to equipment servicing.
- Maintain the service department demeanor and
productivity in correlation with Affolder Implement standards.
- Provide customer satisfaction feedback to
management while implementing improvements to the service department.
- Basic knowledge of product line and mechanical
- systems being repaired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management.
- Electronic and hard copy organization.
- Ability to handle stress while operating to
- 3+ years of experience in a correlating field.
Salary and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) Plan
To apply for this job please visit www.affolderequip.com.