Affolder Implement Sales is seeking an experienced commercial equipment service manager to join our team. The service manager is responsible for ensuring that customer’s needs are being satisfied along with oversight of our service technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver prompt, professional solutions to customer inquiries in-store, over the phone, and through email.
- Provide customers with product information, accurate quotes, estimated time of job completion, product recommendations, and invoices.
- Working to meet immediate goals of customer inquiries while organizing service jobs to ensure on time completion.
- Assist service technicians with questions or needs pertaining to equipment servicing.
- Maintain the service department demeanor and productivity in correlation with Affolder Implement standards.
- Provide customer satisfaction feedback to management while implementing improvements to the service department.
- Basic knowledge of product line and mechanical systems being repaired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management.
- Electronic and hard copy organization.
- Ability to handle stress while operating to achieve deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience in a correlating field.
Salary and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) Plan
Farm – Administrative
Type of Employment
Minimum Education Required
Minimum Experience Needed (Years)
To apply for this job please visit www.affolderequip.com.