All applicants must apply online: https://www.3riversfcu.org/careers
Position: Service Representative
Reports To: Branch Manager
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Identifies opportunities to service our membership through daily conversations and referrals. Executes elevated levels of professionalism by building rapport and emphasizing accuracy every day. Evaluates productivity by understanding the business impact of the results that are generated and the decisions that are made. Connects the membership with the 3Rivers team by assisting in problem resolution and using effective communication.
What does this position do?
Strengthens existing member relationships and establishes new memberships by uncovering money matter needs through outstanding service.
Who does this position work with to get the job done?
Supports the branch and Team3 by being a committed team player. Provides flexible and responsive support to member requests by leveraging internal resources as needed.
What does the work from this position produce or generate?
Service Representatives are the face of the Credit Union. They define the member experience by providing outstanding service through accurate transactions and professional conversations. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of our products and services to uncover financial needs.
What is the impact of this position?
Service Representatives have the greatest ability to impact Net Promoter by making every interaction count and providing great service one member at a time. This position impacts the Measures That Matter by maximizing member loyalty and satisfaction results through consistency in service and conversations.
How adaptable & flexible does this position need to be for 3Rivers?
Must be prepared to handle ever-changing member needs in a constantly-changing and sometimes stressful environment. Can rebound quickly when things don’t go according to plan. Appropriately accesses resources to consistently achieve the service level standards while making productive and effective decisions.
Ability to champion conversations and membership rapport by becoming a trusted resource for members and team members alike.
· Builds rapport by establishing trusting relationships with members and providing consistent high-quality service.
· Performs teller transactions on members’ accounts accurately and in accordance with current practices, examines signatures and endorsements comparing them to valid identification.
· Safeguards workstation by keeping drawer locked when away from terminal, maintaining the established limits of cash in drawer, and accurately counting cash in vault buys and sells.
· Acts in the members’ best interest through compliance with all credit union policies and procedures, as well as maintaining knowledge of regulations (i.e. Reg CC, Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, Patriot Act, Reg E, Reg DD, etc.).
· Ensures all Credit Union member information and transactions are kept confidential.
Knows how to effectively combine business and people skills to define scenarios and initiate conversations.
· Increases member satisfaction by being highly responsive to the needs of members.
· Clarifies needs and explains services to create understanding and generate solutions.
· Maintains ongoing communication with supervisor and team members, reports problems, developments, changes, and other important information regarding responsibilities.
· Utilizes other resource centers as needed to assist members.
Works effectively with team members and other resource centers to identify and communicate opportunities to consistently obtain productive results.
· Engages in problem resolution from start to finish by clarifying the claim, determining the cause and following up to ensure there is a resolution.
· Generates referrals through conversations of members’ needs and uses persistence and persuasion to overcome objections.
· Makes productive decisions after considering all the information.
ACTIVITY & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Normal accessibility of branch and corporate work sites required for the position.
· Normal exposure to cramped spaces, loud noises, dust, and work safety hazards.
· Normal amount of extended work hours required.
· Normal physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job, taking speed and distance into account.
· Normal physical agility, which includes ability to maneuver body while in place.
· Normal physical strength to handle routine office materials and tools.
· Normal physical strength to handle 50-pound object, taking frequency into consideration.
· Normal dexterity of hands and fingers.
· Normal coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot.
· Normal endurance.
· Excellent communications skills (both oral and written)
· Ability to gather and analyze data.
· Experience preferred in regards to cash handling (cashier) and clerical office work.
· Strong sales and service skills
· Ability to operate computer, typewriter, phone, adding machine, and other office equipment.
· Interpersonal skills to present the Credit Union in a positive way during transactions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or equivalent
· College degree and/or sales experience, preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.3riversfcu.org.