Utz Quality Foods is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor for our Bluffton, IN manufacturing facility. This candidate will be responsible for supervising the entire 45+ person shift in the execution of daily production. Exemplary leadership qualities and strong communication skills are essential in the role. The 2nd Shift Supervisor will work Monday – Friday from 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm and must remain flexible and willing to work to meet peak volumes of production. This position will report directly to the Plant Manager.
- Supervises the Processing and Packaging Departments.
- Executes production demands in the most efficient manner while maintaining quality/safety standards.
- Ensures production of quality product by ensuring all processing/packaging standards are upheld.
- Integral to executing and monitoring tasks to maintain data integrity/accuracy in ERP data system.
- Schedule’s personnel in an efficient manner to meet the daily production requirements.
- Uses EAM to enter work orders and track preventative maintenance tasks.
- Monitors and analyzes RedZone for machine efficiencies, quality checks, and downtime.
- Executes each cycle-end inventory counting with Finance Personnel.
- Involved in all hiring, on-boarding, training, and evaluation of 45+ personnel.
- Monitors and analyzes labor hours and crew size needed to efficiently run production lines.
- Evaluates individual performance and trains personnel to ensure standards are met.
- Responsible to follow safety rules and address unsafe equipment and practices.
- Follows food safety practices and all applicable requirements of the SQF system.
- Must adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices.
Utz Quality Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diverse skills, perspectives and ideas and remain committed to having our team of associates grow personally and professionally throughout their careers. If you know of anyone who may be interested and has the applicable skills necessary, please have them apply online at www.utzcareers.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.utzcareers.com.