Website Valero Renewables
Valero Renewables is accepting applications for
SHIPPING & RECEIVING OPERATOR
EXPERIENCE VALERO’S EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS!
Competitive Pay 8 Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage (start day 1) * 7% 401(k) Employer Match * Discretionary Annual Bonus * 3% Discretionary Profit Sharing * Paid Vacation & Holidays * Company-Supplied Uniforms
- Operates and maintains all processes associated with corn receiving, corn storage, product storage, unloading, and loading.
- Takes samples of corn, ethanol, and distiller’s grains for testing.
- Operates meters and bulk weighers to facilitate product loading.
- Operates locomotive or rail mover to move railcars on plant site to facilitate loading and unloading of product.
- Communicates regularly with local rail service to facilitate rail movement activities.
- Operates large machinery and equipment such as front end loaders and lifts.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks as required.
- Performs routine housekeeping duties to maintain a clean work environment.
- Operates plant scale house; probes, analyzes, and grades corn, weighs trucks in and out, enters data into scale house software, issues paperwork to drivers.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with the movement and loading of rail cars preferred.
- Experience working with heavy equipment in an industrial environment or grain elevator preferred.
- Experience with the operation of front-end loaders, forklift trucks, rail movers, man lifts, and related material handling equipment preferred.
- Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
- Experience with standard computer software programs, i.e. Microsoft Outlook and SAP preferred
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.valero.com/careers →