Website Inteva Products
Inteva Products is a leading global automotive supplier providing innovative, reliable, environmentally friendly products that enhance vehicle quality, safety and performance. Inteva has global resources for design, engineering, manufacturing and customer service for Closure Systems, Interior Systems, and Motors & Electronics. Formed in 2008, the tier-one supplier is focused on achieving sustained global growth, providing excellent customer service, and driving innovation. Inteva was founded on innovative solutions and the use of applied technology to drive value-based solutions. The company employs more than 8,000 people in 30 sites and maintains its World Headquarters in Troy, Michigan USA.
Currently, Inteva is seeking a Team Leader for the Bluffton, IN location
- Assist supervisor in shift to shift communication, vacation scheduling and addressing safety, quality, and performance items.
- Ensure the team is following the schedule, rotation plan, and line up overtime when necessary.
- Train, and ensure compliance to OWIs and all standardized work, and work with the team to update as required.
- Address internal/external/supplier quality issues.
- Conduct daily huddle and team meetings, and work with the team to address items.
- Drive continuous improvement across the department for responsible area.
- Complete required PMP’s, error proofing checks, document, and address any items immediately.
- Perform safety observation tour, quality layered audits daily, and address any items immediately.
- Perform PMs e.g. clean sensors, PM for scratches, & ect…, and ensure compliance to all dept. PM’s for responsible area.
- Update and maintain glass wall, and all performance metrics
- Monitor and maintain housekeeping / 5S standards with the team
- Ability to perform all the jobs within a cell/department
- Ability to train operators on all jobs
- Ability to document and complete all required paperwork
- Ability to be trained in all repair processes
- Ability to lead, and work with the extended team on problem solving
- Solid computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit lnkd.in.