Website 1st Source Bank
- Processes financial transactions for clients accurately and efficiently.
- Identifies client needs uncovered during business interactions and/or conversations, promotes products and services and refers clients to the appropriate bank colleague if needed.
- Builds client loyalty; establishes client relationships, including addressing each client by name.
- Consistently delivers exceptional customer service to each and every client.
- Follows established Bank policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participates in retail sales programs to help meet personal and banking center goals.
- Actively participates in team meetings and participates in community projects and appropriate educational programs related to the position.
- Balances cash drawer and assists banking center team in operational duties (i.e.., balancing the ATM, vault and end of day work).
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and complies with the requirements.
- One (1) or more years of customer or retail service experience preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to respond and assist clients with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
- Customer service and sales oriented.
- Careful attention to detail and time management.
- Good listening and verbal and communication skills.
- Good PC skills – ability to work in Windows based system essential.
- Ability to cross-sell bank products and services.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on banking center needs.
- Ability to communicate in another language is a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others as appropriate, as well as of company documents and records.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.