Website Park Center, Inc.
PARK CENTER, INC
TITLE: THERAPIST I
As a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team, primarily provides intake assessments and service linkage.
1. Provides a full range of assessment and counseling services to multiple age (children, adolescents, adults, senior citizens) and needs (acute, chronically ill, substance abuse) groups receiving care through Park Center’s programs.
2. Develops and maintains consultative and liaison relationships with a range of internal and external caregivers (e.g., schools, social agencies, courts) in order to cultivate work relationship, provide consultative services, promote the continuity of client care and/or the development of mental health prevention services. Serves as an informal Center representative to the general public, community groups, and referral sources.
3. Provides emergency services as required.
4. Regularly participates in clinical staffing conferences and coordinates treatment care plans to ensure the continuity of client care.
5. Maintains client care and other required documentation in accordance with Center policy and procedures.
6. Participates in supervision and educational activities to enhance professional and job-related skills as assigned.
7. Provides court testimony as required.
8. Assumes other appropriate duties as assigned.
Reports to: Department Manager
Position Group 8
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Masters degree in social work (MSW), psychology, counseling, or related mental health field.
To apply, contact:
Human Resources Specialist | Park Center, Inc | www.parkcenter.org
909 E. State Blvd Fort Wayne, IN 46805 | Administration Building
Phone: (260)481-2700 ext 2219 | Fax: (260)481-2706