Website Pena's Mechanical Contractors
Peña’s Mechanical Contractors is a family owned industrial mechanical contractor doing business in Northeast Indiana for over 18 years. Peña’s Mechanical Contractors was built on the principles of excellent client service, quality of work while maintaining a team approach for our work environment.
By staying true to our principles of quality and professionalism, we have developed a reputation as a firm in which clients can trust.
Salary based on experience ($18-$27/hr)
• Relevant experience with at least 2 years welding trade or a completed vocational welding course.
• Blueprint reading proficiency a plus.
• Responsible, detail oriented, critical thinking ability and proactive in approach to problem solving.
• Personal attributes: Motivated self-starter, able to understand project scope, safety minded, quality, project timing, cleanliness, completeness.
• Welding processes include: MIG, TIG, Stick. Carbon and stainless-steel pipe. Sheet metal to structural welding. 6G weld certifications a plus.
• Weld test will be required during interview process.
• Willing to perform work other than welding as needed
Peña’s offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Medical, dental, vision, long term disability, short term disability, IRA + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off and paid holidays. Crew leads are provided with a service vehicle and fleet card.
To apply for this job please visit www.penamechanical.com.