Throughout Cory’s career in the financial service industry he has developed a philosophy of taking a holistic approach to financial planning. He believes that the primary ingredients to success are trust, open communication, and understanding his client’s financial present and their goals for the future. To achieve this, Cory spends time getting to know each of his clients and listens closely to their experiences, for potential barriers, and their financial aspirations. He then uses academic research and economic-based strategies, versus using traditional hypotheticals, to develop individualized plans. In turn, assisting his clients in protecting their family and optimizing their desired retirement lifestyle.
What makes us different:
- The use of academia and macroeconomics instead of hypotheticals
- We start with the end in mind. We find out what the client wants to happen, and work our way back from there
- Protecting the plan is just as importing as setting up the plan
- Having qualified members on the staff allows us to better align our clients with their goals, and also gives the client access to these partners.
- With a partnership with OneAmerica, we are always playing a home game here in Indiana.
- A promised commitment letter is signed for every client. This shows we are committed to everyone equally and should be held to a higher standard than other advisors.
- We live where our clients do. We strive to be leaders in our community, and always want to give back.